Melonie has an MA in Old Testament theology and is looking for a way to use it. She often draws as much spiritual inspiration from nature and popular culture as she does in a cathedral. This blog is her way of incorporating her education and love for writing with an interest in expanding her own faith journey.
- “But I was going to go into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!”
- I Wasn't There That Morning, When My Father Passed Away
- "To be a man you must have honor. . . honor and a penis"
- "You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness"
- No mystical energy field controls my destiny.
- "I keep forgetting about the goddamn tiger."
- “Not only are you wrong, you’re wrong at the top of your voice”